CAREERS AT ARTISAN ELECTRIC, INC.
Work with us
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ARTISAN
Artisan takes pride in its extraordinary team of hardworking, passionate employees. We feel strongly about supporting and empowering all of our staff to reach their full potential—in their roles within our company, and in the clean energy movement. With over 30 full-time staff, we rely on our dedicated team to deliver the quality, innovation, and service that our customers expect from the leading Puget Sound renewable energy contractor.
As a signatory IBEW Local 46 Electrical Contractor, we believe strongly in providing living wages and long-term careers in the energy industry. We encourage veterans to apply.
If you’re interested in any of the positions below, please send your resume or CV along with cover letter to email@example.com, with the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Also check out our Team page to learn more about the great group of people you’d be working with!
SOLAR INSTALLER/RESIDENTIAL 02 ELECTRICIAN
Artisan Electric is one of the Puget Sound’s largest and most respected solar contractors. Based in the historic and trendy neighborhood of Georgetown, Seattle, we’re a team of fun, creative, highly skilled professionals both in the office and in the field. We’re proud of our reputation for setting the industry standards for quality, design, and customer service. Bringing our unique “whole systems” approach to every project, we’re committed to helping homes, businesses and communities discover their clean energy potential and reach energy independence.
Artisan is currently seeking a Solar Installer/Residential 02 Electrician.
To apply please send a CV (resume) with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Complete projects within time frames and budgets.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations and install all relative equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
- Maintain all project documentation, permits, manuals, and warranty information while ensuring documents distributed to the proper departments.
- Ensure project upon completion is ready for both electrical and structural inspection.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on crew safety.
- Ensure installation vehicle has all materials, tools, and equipment to perform job safely and efficiently.
- Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the best of your ability.
- Ensure that the job-site is kept in clean and professional manner.
- Valid, up-to-date Washington State 01 or 02 License for Journeyman.
- Understanding of solar PV installation and design, or a compelling interest in developing solar PV expertise may be suitable.
- Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions (inclines, heights, attics, crawls) and environments (outdoors year round).
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Experience complying with OSHA safety requirements and regulations.
- Professional in appearance, with excellent customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable doing residential service upgrades and full knowledge of NEC requirements.
- Must be a team player, open minded, and eager to learn.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid WA Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
Artisan Electric offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great group of people to work with. Please respond with your resume by email to email@example.com