SOLAR FOR BUSINESS
MAKING SOLAR WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR BUSINESS.
WHY BUSINESSES TURN TO US FOR SOLAR?
Artisan offers expertise from start to finish—from the site assessment and proposal to design, installation, and follow-up service and support.
Commercial solar installation requires specialized design expertise and a thorough understanding of complex building codes. We are the only solar contractor in Puget Sound whose entire team consists of professionally trained and licensed journeyman electricians and mechanical installation specialists.
Our performance and workmanship guarantees are the best in the industry, and our robust safety program and practices have allowed us to maintain a perfect safety record with Labor and Industries.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU SOLARIZE YOUR BUSINESS?
We partner with architects, builders, and other contactors to ensure that buildings are developed efficiently from the ground up with solar in mind.
ARTISAN PROVIDES BUSINESS ENERGY SOLUTIONS THAT:
- Offer an impressive return on investment—as high as 65%.
- Hedge against the rising cost of electricity, which is estimated to increase by 30% over the next five years.
- Prepare you now for the use of future storage technologies—keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
- Enhance your company’s image by demonstrating a sincere commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Take care of everything as a turnkey operation: design, plan drafting, permitting and engineering.
We encourage commercial customers to contact us at the earliest stage of the design process. The earlier we get involved, the more likely we can help prevent time-consuming and costly mistakes at the outset.
There are many considerations to account for when planning and designing a building. We cover these important considerations in a special content series designed to help builders and architects learn about options and requirements.